here is my plan to share photos at this time.
to share your photoes ,you only need to write an email.
My email Address is share@MyCOJ.com
but first you need to read the following rules:
- First, the photo should be shot by YOU. and you are glad to share .or your friend who is glad to share this photo.
- Second, you need to tell me your Name ,or nick name, and so we can contact you .
- Third, when you send me one photo, I may modify it.
- Fourth, I may delete your photo and perhaps not inform you.
- Fifth,If you have published your photo,and after that ,for some reason, you don't want it to be published here ,you can write an email to tell me ,and I will delete that photo from MyCOJ.
- Sixth,you should descibe the photo,and explain why the photo is fun.
- Seventh.If have a blog or website ,you can tell me and i will post that URL after your photo.
In the future, I might set a new mycoj.com website ,and the website might be a forum,and so everyone can share photos more eazily.
If you have any questions, you can comment to tell me here,or you can write me an email: share@mycoj.com.
so you are welcome to write me an email Now!
No comments:
Post a Comment